Saturday, October 27, 2012

Women


oleh Hasan Al-Jaizy

Women, they like poetic and romantic words. Nothing's wrong if they love handsome boys. 

Man, when you try to be so poetic forcefully (cause you're actually not into it) and just for the sake of being center of attention, women will not be closer to you. But if you try to be poetic naturally as you are, they will respect you closer. 

If it's fine to me to blow some of them with poetic promising words...I think I'm able to do it. Especially through Facebook, when you are able easily hide words of secret between you and her. You can blow up her mind with your gun (words). Promise her that you will get married with her one day. Make her sure that you are the luckiest one when you know her. Show that you are a straight and strict religious person.

You can choose many akhwats you want to shoot. Man, really...that is relatively easy if you know how to do it.

But beware of consequences. Being hypocrite won't give you any advantage at all.

I'm afraid to do that, but I always think that I'm able to do that. I mean: I know how to draw dreams on her canvas of mind, and how to betray those dreams when I get bored of her.

Don't ruin your dreams by drawing dreams on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment